The loan facility is sought for integrated crop farming. The following can be financed with the Temo...
Purpose of Loan
The loan facility is sought for integrated crop farming. The following can be financed with the Temo Bokamoso loan:
- Purchase of seasonal Inputs (Ploughing costs, farm machinery maintenance costs, etc.)
- Field Development (Fencing, Destumping, etc.)
- Field purchase. (Only fields with Title Deeds will be financed)
- Water development, (Bore hole drilling & Equipping, water reticulation, etc)
- Purchase of farm machinery & Implements (Tractors, , threshers, chaff cutters, etc.).
- Purchase of Farm Vehicles, e.g. vans/bakkies, trailers, carts, etc. Motor Vehicles should not be aged more than 5 years. *
- No upfront contribution required
- Maximum repayment period of 7 years* (if new Tractors are purchased)
- Monthly repayments deductible from salary or Bank account
- Loan available for salaried and non-salaried individuals (those with other reliable sources of income).
- Flexible Loan Range, from P10, 000 to P500, 000
- Insurance available for dry land crop production (Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme)
- Farmers who plough on leased farmers can be assisted
Please call any of these numbers below to report any fraudulent activity...
These are testimonies from individuals and business owners who through the assistance of the NDB have managed to start successful businesses and created sustainable jobs for Batswana.