We offer 100% finance cover including transfer duties, fees and VAT at a...
National Development Bank was established under an act of parliament in 1963.The Bank is owned by the Government of Botswana and operates under the control of a Board of Directors appointed by the Minister of Finance and Development Planning. In 1998, NDB became the first Bank in Africa to be certified under ISO 9001:2000 International Quality Standards.
NDB’s main objective lies in providing a varied range of financial services to Botswana’s business sector and the public at large while aiming to earn satisfactory returns on shareholder’s funds.
As a Development Financial Institution (DFI), NDB is viable and self-sustaining and continues to contribute immensely to the growth of the local economy. To implement its mandate the Bank provides loan financing for new and existing undertakings falling under the following sectors:
- Agriculture – All Agricultural projects
- Commerce-All all retail, service and Tourism Industries
- Industrial- All Industrial, Manufacturing, Processing and Mining
- Real Estate- Property development and purchase (office, retail, industry and commercial residential space)
- Human Development- Educational loans, residential loans etc
Our Mission: We provide sustainable, innovative development financial products and services across the Agricultural value chain through partnerships.
Our Vision: To be the catalyst Agribank that strengthens Botswana’s economic transformation.
Our Values: Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability & Customer Focus.
- Botswana Citizens
- Legally registered citizen companies, Joint ventures and partnerships
- Locally registered foreign- owned companies
- Other locally registered and legal recognised entities (e.g. trusts , Agricultural Management Associations)
Letsema Strategy 2019-2022
The Bank’s Letsema strategy was launched in 2019 and seeks to position the Bank to make a contribution in Food Security and SMME growth, capacitating ventures driven by youth within the Bank’s identified niche sectors. This will be achieved through harnessing innovation underpinned by running an organisation that is sustainable and focused on service excellence.
Please call any of these numbers below to report any fraudulent activity...
These are testimonies from individuals and business owners who through the assistance of the NDB have managed to start successful businesses and created sustainable jobs for Batswana.